7.06.2005

I'm lacking all communication with the world for an indeterminate amount of time =) Why is everything going wrong with the world right now eh??

But yes, I've come to do some maintenance on a campus computer while I have the chance.

The 4th was so great!! Drunken debauchery and drunken stories that I've filed away for my future use since I was pretty much the only sober one likely to remember what I heard =) The highlight was really the beach though... I was determined to shove Aaron into the ocean but he fought me as best he could. Poor guy tho, he really never had a chance :: flexing tiny muscles ::

But yea... I never realized how terrifying it could be to know that you have no way to communicate with people... I tend towards being solitary in any case.. but to have all family in another country, no means to contact people to plan activites, no satisfactory people in your living area, and be unable to drive is really a combination of circumstances designed to cause a mental breakdown.

2 comments:

aaaron said...

beach was spectacular lov. i had so much fun, its ridiculous. i swear i get you your phone charger soon. either i overnite ship tmrw or i bring to you. hopefully you have access to a puter tmrw so i can talk to you. miss you lots.

ting^2 said...

thank you darlin!! ::hugs:: hopefully i can be here at gary's for a while =)