7.21.2005

*EDIT* ok we're up to 4 out of 31 people who face away!! WOO keep em coming


Alright, so the verdict is in, out of a total 27 people who've answered my question that ends all questions, 2 people have agreed with me that generally facing away from the showerhead is the correct form in the intricate ballet of cleanliness. This means you Gary and Jon!! And as further proof I provide you with historical evidence of said established Fact, kindly provided by Gaoi himself:


To quote the illustrious Gary: "Exhibit A. No words needed."


Alright alright, two out of twenty seven only barely qualifies as proof... but the truth is, I'm very short and if I faced the shower I would drown. Which does not explain how Wen has managed to survive this many years with her life intact... And how can you stand spending a shower staring at the wall?? Explain yourselves all! Don't think you can get off that easily!!

7 comments:

ting^2 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ting^2 said...

EDIT: woops major freudian typo.. mwehehe you'll NEVER KNOW

alright i have the inside scoop on this stan:

jadesoft: ah...but one can argue that by showing facing the back, you're against it...but you're doing nothing to change it. Showering facing head can show your full frontal opposition

jadesoft: okay...taht almost made no sense at all

ownsnogoodshirts: ..

ownsnogoodshirts: what about you? your rotation justly implies that you vacillate between the two

ownsnogoodshirts: prone to and easily swayed by mass opinion

ownsnogoodshirts: convenient

jadesoft: my rotation show's that I show no opposition whatsoever

jadesoft: in that I have no political views

ownsnogoodshirts: either that, or you just believe that you're a washing machine

ownsnogoodshirts: I think the latter is correct

funny that i'm not even part of that conversation...

arc said...

i don't like water in my face and water flows to the front of my body when i stand back to the shower.
i tried it yesterday, facing the shower head: your back gets cold!
yech.

ting^2 said...

aw jon! i'm going to try it too, but my back feels cold already =(

Anonymous said...

i love when the water hits my head or face and dribbles down. feels like my whole body is getting a warm massage. the trick is to breath with your mouth, as long as the water isn't shooting directly into it.

Anonymous said...

You are a sick man, Jack, sick like frigging shit.

Anonymous said...

yeah... this is NYTe i cant stand having to face the showerhead... it keeps making faces at me :(