8.17.2005

why are there always so many animals in my posts...?

i guess i just love animals... alright this is my post about the trip I didn't go on. But my mom and bros filled me in and I felt like I was there =) Despite not having eaten the delicious food and played with the lovely animals and climbed the gorgeous temples....


Kevin standing by a "ting" (a small temple with nearly the same chinese character as my name)


Just for you Gary!! Yes, that is a hugely fat penguin


Is that a walrus in your pocket or are you just happy to... ok nm =p


Did you know that baby donkeys act just like puppies?? They're so endearing when they're young =)


cute =)


my grandpa's dog is so gorgeous... anyone know where to find one like it in america? is it a breed at all...? i have no clue =(


scary kitty... he's actually hissing at the dog (above) that's just out of picture


ARGH ::SQUEEZE::::




he just looks like the typical chinese kitty you see in the wall scrolls..


and here's another set of kitties at the other grandparents house =)


he's rather frightening... this one is kevin's


this is the poor dog they attack ferociously


but when it's naptime, they all sleep in a big pile


evidently, shortly after this he ate that yoyo...




mom flying a kite in tian an men square


and this is a frightening picture of my kitty in america about to maul and eat a grasshopper

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures.. but none of you. hm