8.18.2005

Mere moments after singing the praises of Tylenol Cold for relieving my cold symptoms!! I realized that I was feeling distinctly... inebriated. After falling on my ass while trying to get a bottle of water and running into the doorframe, it was clear... I was fully drunk from 2 caplets (THE RECOMMENDED ADULT DOSAGE). This lasted for more than 4 hours as the deceitful pills time released inside my body, keeping me in a drunken state while i attempted to study lipid rafts and posttranslational modifications in the endoplasmic reticulum... the words swimming across the page as my treacherous mind itself swam off to more entertaining enterprises. Finally, I've essentially recovered (I can feel my hands now) and begin to study in earnest, but all my cold symptoms are back and I'm sleeeeeepy. What the heck happened here??? I think it must have been the Tylenol interacting with some other meds i was taking... otherwise it seems pretty extreme for just 2 pills to affect me so much, no matter how small I am.

*Edit* Oh and i just realized.. it felt really nice hahaha. If I didn't have to study for a midterm, I think I would really have enjoyed it... Can't wait for the midterm to be over so I can take another one bwahaha... ok this is so wrong

No comments: